Egg White Muffins
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 cups fresh Spinach
12 Egg whites (or 1 small carton)
2 egg yolks
1/2 Red Bell Pepper finely chopped
1/2 cup Feta cheese (or any cheese)
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Heat Olive Oil in skillet over medium heat; cook and stir Spinach until wilted. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Whisk Egg whites & Egg yolks together in bowl; add cooked spinach, Feta Cheese, chopped Red Pepper & Sea Salt. Mix well.
4. Pour Mixture into muffin cups filling almost to the top.
5. Bake in for 20-25 minutes until muffins are set in the middle.
6. Enjoy warm or save for later!