Coconut Baked Chicken Tenders
What you will need:
1 lb Chicken Breasts
1 cup Coconut Flour
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
***Preheat oven to 400 degrees***
- Prepare chicken breasts by cutting into 2” thick pieces. Beat eggs in one bowl and pour coconut flour into second bowl, set aside.
- Take chicken strips one by one, dip into flour, then egg, and back into coating with flour. Set each piece aside to be placed into skillet.
- Heat Coconut Oil on medium-low heat in stove-top skillet.
- Place each chicken strip into heated oil, searing each side for 90 seconds each, or until golden brown.
- Remove chicken strips from stovetop pan and place onto a cooling & baking rack, preparing to put into the oven.
- Bake the chicken strips in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Enjoy solo or with a sweet dipping sauce!